Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vampire Knight!


Yo Guys,

Yeah so I'm just going to talk about one of the mangas I'm currently reading right now. But I haven't been bothered to read the latest chapter, I will though... soon.

So, Vampire Knight is a pretty popular manga and is now being produced into the anime world. It's good at first when you read it but later on it just goes crazy. I won't say anything in case you coolio peeps might want to read it. I think that the anime is pretty overrated. I mean it's not that good, I think the manga is better than the anime. Actually I think that mangas are better than animes.
Vampire Knight is by Matsuri Hino.

Here's a little insight to what it is.
Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, there to protect the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires.
(the info above was taken from Shojobeat.)

Well, if you have nothing to do, then I suggest you start reading it like right... now!
I'll even find a good place for you guys to read it. Just click here and kaboom! There you go. Enjoy.

(picture taken from here)

No comments: